Sélectionner une page

Own a share of History

Enter History.

The Music Pavilion of Versailles was built in 1784 for the Countess of Provence, sister-in-law of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette, by the first architect of Monsieur, the King’s brother, Jean-François Chalgrin (1739-1811).
The building is in neoclassical style, directly inspired by the Villa Rotonda in Veneto, built by the architect Andrea Palladio between 1566 and 1571.